Thursday, September 26, 2013

September Update + October Goals



I'm back for another update on my monthly goals!


September Goals:

1. Keep up with Algebra
I am terrible at math. There's no other way around it. I'm working hard, doing all my homework and quizzes. I got a 66 on my first test, so that kinda stinks. I will definitely be going in for tutoring. 

2. Work on my Migraine Experiment
I can report that it's inconclusive. I don't think they correlate, at least not for me. I exercised and still got headaches. So who knows.


3. Use my planner!!!
I can't live without my planner! With 5 classes but work to keep up with, I have a lot to remember. I love being able to know exactly what I need to complete and when. Like I said, can't survive without it. 

4. Catch up with my Online Shop 
I added lots of new items (lots of jewelry), so that's exciting! I can't wait for fall yard sales to get some great deals!

5. Read More, Watch less TV
Check! I've read two books this month: Lunch in Paris and Sarah's Key.
Lunch in Paris was ok, and I liked Sarah's Key (although I thought it was dumb how they compared a woman's pregnancy drama to the Holocaust. I would've loved it if that aspect of the story was gone and it just focused on the war.) I haven't seen the movie yet, and I'm not sure if I want to :)


My 2013 Bucket List:

-Cut out processed foods-work in progress. Darn oreos!
-buy local produce/go to local farmer's market more-
-volunteer somewhere
-have my first giveaway on my blog-again, work in progress
-figure out my college plan
-save my money up for something big-I doubt if this is going to happen... ha!
-bake a blackberry cobbler from scratch
-eat better and be active- tracking my calories and also started the Couch to 5k program.
-make new friends -work and school! Yay!
-work on my scrapbook
-go on a road trip
-write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
-go camping
-read at least 8 books-  
-teach myself how to sew


and now for....
October Goals:

1. Yard Sales!!!
There's nothing better than a good yard sale! Fall is the perfect time of year for them. There's something about waking up early in the crisp fall air with a cup of coffee, whilst driving around town searching for deals that just makes me so happy. 

2. Stop Procrastinating 
I don't know if I can actually do this, but we will see. 

3. Switch my closet from summer to fall!
bring on the sweaters, boots and coats!

4. Continue on the Couch to 5k
The Color Run is on the 26, and I need to be prepared!

I'll check back in at the end of October and tell ya how I did!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!