Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of ....

I am so excited that the wonderful Nester is hosting a 31 days party again. 
Last year, it was 31 days of Pinterest, and although I truly thought about doing the same topic again (I loved it so much the last time!),
 I figured I'd change it up a bit and introduce a new topic!
I took me a while to come up with one, but I finally narrowed it down. 
Drum roll please...


I am blogging an entire month about LOVE!

This could be things I love, people I love, moments I love and so much more.
Basically this month will be an entire hodge-podge of good ol' LOVE.
I know it's not even close to Valentine's Day, but there's no reason why October can't feel a little love, too!

So check back every day in the month of October, and feel the L.O.V.E.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!