Monday, April 1, 2013

March Update and April Goals

First, before we get started, let's take a look over to the right side bar...
see that!!! Over there --------->
The Butterfly Effect is now on facebook!!!
Go on and like me!
Whatcha waitin' for!??!?!?!



Welp, it's now officially April and I am going to update you on my goals and create new ones for April!


March's Goals

1. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Give it where it's needed or deserved.
As sad as it is, this is hard for me. I often forget that my elders are not only my friends, but adults that deserve respect. I've been working on it. And honestly, it's a work in progress. So lets just call it to be continued. 

2. Switch my closet over from winter to spring!
{Bring on the capris and sun dresses!}
ummmm. This was a fail, but it's not my fault! Blame Texas weather! It got to cold for a few weeks for me to even be thinking about doing this. However, the weatherman said (yes, I am trusting the weatherman) that the cold is over for the season. So I will be doing this in the next few days.

3. Write the people I don't get to see or hear from everyday, and tell them that I love them.
There's something about handwritten notes that just bring a smile to anyone's face. I am mailing out all of my "love notes" tomorrow. 
(so if you know I love you, expect one!)
:)

4. read this book.
I am really really liking this book. I'm about halfway through it now. 

2013 Bucket List:

-Cut out processed foods-this has been hard, but worth it! I have been trying to only by foods with ingredients with 5 or less and ones I can pronounce :)
-buy local produce/go to local farmer's market more
-volunteer somewhere
-have my first giveaway on my blog-COMING SOON!
-figure out my college plan-I'm pretty sure I've decided which school I am transfering to! yay!
-save my money up for something big (don't have a clue what that will be...yet   I have a few ideas of what I want to save for, now just to narrow it down) (Hopefully for a plane ticket for this summer and a nice camera!)

-bake a blackberry cobbler from scratch

-eat better and be active-working on this! I've been eating my "green" smoothies, and obviously walking everyday has helped! (well, Easter hasn't been great on my diet....ok, chocolate hasn't been great for my diet. but I have been running with my dog a couple times a week!)

-make new friends-yay! I've met a couple new people this semester in school that I really like!

-work on my scrapbook- it took me a while to figure out where I put it, but I found it and even finished it! I am now working on my next one!

-go on a road trip (one is in the works)
-write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
-go camping
-read at least 8 books-1 down, 7 to go :)
-teach myself how to sew


and now for....

Aprils Goals:

1. Finish organizing my closet.

2. Finally switch my closet over from winter to spring/summer. Also purge clothes I no longer wear.

3. Listen to Joel Osteen's Podcasts at least once a week.

4. Finish my current Book and start a new one

5. Work on my Summer Plans
(This is my main source of stress. How can I fit it all in?)


So yeah,
Check back at the end of April and see how I did! 

1 comment:

  1. Summer plans aren't supposed to be stressful!!! Think about what you want to do and then just do it!!! Everyone should understand the college girl has only so much time and Summer is YOUR time! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!