Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September Beauty Favorites

Here's what I've been loving for the month of September:


1. Wet N Wild Megalast Nail Polish in 2% Milk
I got this with a coupon for $1.99 and wasn't expecting much. I was so wrong! This color is very opaque and the perfect neutral polish. It only takes one coat to reach this beautiful pale pink. The brush is wide and only takes one stroke to fill your nail, and it dries very fast. I definitely want to get some more colors and you can't beat that price!

2.Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
I've actually been using this for years, and keep repurchasing it. I've tried countless other moisturizers and I keep going back to this one. I absolutely love it, especially right now because my skin is dry. It's very moisturizing, but doesn't leave any oil on your face. If you put it on before foundation, the foundation will glide on like a breeze!

3. Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo
I've tried almost all of the drugstore dry shampoos, and this one continues to be my favorite. I love the smell and it really soaks up all of the oil in my hair. Sometimes I even use this on clean hair to add a bit more texture to curl, but it doesn't leave my hair so 'chalky' where I can't run my hands through it, like some other ones tend to do (suave).

4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hr Blush in Fearless
I got this blush off Hautelook recently and I've been wearing it ever since. It's greatly pigmented and flatters my skin tone nicely. I love blush and this has been my go-to shade this past month.

5. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus
I've been wearing this a lot recently on campus when I want a more natural lip color. It's very sheer, but still provides just a hint of color to my lips. It's perfect for those days when I just want a no-fuss makeup look.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information and positive energy.
    Thank you so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!