Friday, May 24, 2013

May Ipsy Bag



Ok, this is officially my favorite bag to date. 
I was so excited when I opened, I think I literally squealed .
No, really. I did.

See why I squealed!?!?!?!
First of all, the bag is so adorable. I know I've complained in the past that I never use them and they just go to waste, but this time, I am using this bag! It's too cute not too!
The theme this month was
"Spring Fling"

In case you didn't know, Ipsy is a subscription service that sends you a new bag each month so you can sample different products. The best part is that it only costs $10


1. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
What they say:
Macadamia Hair's light weight Healing Oil Treatment instantly absorbs into the hair to provides intense nourishment. It contains Omega 7 fatty acids, which is an essential component of skin and hair health. The Healing Oil penetrates the hair and scalp to improve strength, eliminates frizz, reduces blow drying time, and extends the life of color treatments. Instant absorption, light-weight and has a non-greasy feel. Natural UV protection. 

Apply to clean, damp hair or dry hair. Let air dry or blow-dry. Add 1 pump of Healing Oil Treatment to 1.5 oz of any permanent color line to enhance vibrancy,dimension and lock in color. Avoid applying to root area for extra volume. 
What I say: I am so excited about this product. I love the Macadamia Deep conditioner, so I am sure I will love this too. I will be using it while I am at the beach because it has UV protection!

2. Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline
What they say:
Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments puts beauty, fashion and style into every bottle with innovative custom color creations and fashion trend adaptation resulting in a truly luxury cosmetic experience. Created with the finest quality pigments and finishes, each bottle of Zoya is as special and unique as the woman who created it and whose name graces every bottle – Zoya herself! The award-winning, ultra long-wearing Zoya formula is also vegan friendly and Big5Free*. 
*Formulation contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate or camphor. 


What I say: I love Zoya and I was actually wanting to buy this particular color. I really love this shade because it's the perfect color for my skin. I also love that these polishes are vegan friendly and BIG5Free.

3. Pacifica Bronzing Body Butter

What they say:
Ride the fresh and sensuous look, feel and scents of summer into fall, holiday and beyond with the body-loving brilliance of Pacifica’s Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter and Coconut Crushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter. Two indulgent products combine the perfect flush of mineral color, luminescence of crushed pearl, sultry fragrance notes of coconut and vanilla and serious skincare benefits of tropical actives like coconut (the ultimate super food) for a healthy, head-to-toe glisten and glow. So, kick back, soak in the skin-quenching and sun-drenched goodness of these color-meets-treatment stunners and experience tropical bliss and beauty any time of year. 

Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter: Treat, enhance and illuminate. This unique Body Butter – bursting, with crushed pearls, mineral color and ultra-nourishing phytonutrients – leaves skin healthy, moisturized, smooth and sun-kissed-sexy. Coconut oil, tropical extracts, antioxidants and sea minerals hydrate and nourish. 


What I say: For years, I've used the L'oreal bronzing cream and I think that this is pretty similar. I never use tanning lotions because I hate the smell, so this is the perfect alternative. All it is is a tinted lotion that comes off in the shower, but provides just enough color to not make me look like a ghost. Plus it smells fantastic!

4. Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss

What they say:
This exclusive, pre-launch of the Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss will give your lips brilliant shine while keeping them healthy and nourished. A combination of antioxidant-rich acai and goji berries, natural minerals and sweet agave nectar that will give your lips radiant color! Made with certified organic ingredients. 

What I say: I have adamantly opposed lip gloss for years now. I hate it. Yuck. So I immediately gave this to my mom. She likes it!

5. Yaby Concealer

What they say:
yaby concealers have a creamy texture and are extremely easy to apply. They are highly pigmented to correct any imperfection on the face and body, are creamy and gentle for around the eyes and are tear proof! Vegan friendly and contains no animal byproducts. 
The heavy duty metal reusable pans are designed to be sturdy and not easily warped - sanitize empty pans with alcohol and keep some for other special beauty mixing needs! 

What I say: I'm kinda indifferent about it. I mean, it's pretty basic. It's a concealer. It conceals zits. It does the job.  End of story?

That's it! I really liked this bag, and once again, I am looking forward to next month's bag!
To sign up for ipsy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!