Thursday, May 16, 2013

$5 Bubble Gum Machine

 One saturday morning, whilst my mom and I were yard sale-ing, we stumbled upon this guy:
We both looked at it, and walked away. 
As we were getting ready to leave, I quietly said, "did you see that bubble gum machine?'
and my mom stopped dead in her tracks.
"yes, I did. I love it! I just thought you wouldn't like it!"
We giggled because we both thought that the other wouldn't like it so we didn't say anything.

We were hesitant to ask how much it was, thinking it'd be way overpriced.

Get this...
$5!!!
SOLD!
We took it home, gave it a bath and filled it up with gum balls from world market.

 

Originally, it had to have actual quarters to get the gum, but my brother easily converted it so that all you have to do is turn the knob.
Don't ask me how, cause I have no clue! He's pretty handy.

At home, it sits in our entry way (I took these pictures on our porch, the lighting was better)
and everyone who enters almost always grabs a gum ball.
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!