Monday, May 6, 2013

April Favorites

Ahh! I can't believe I'm so late, seeing that we are already almost a week into May!
Nevertheless, here were my favorite beauty products for the month of April:


I have been using this brush for applying my liquid foundation. After years of using a flat brush, I just got sick of seeing so many streaks. I did some research but I didn't want to spend over $18 for this brush. I was wondering around Ulta and I picked this one up. It is amazing! I will never go back to my old ways.
Plus, it's on sale right now!

I adore this color for spring. It appears like a bright orange, but it goes on much more sheer on the lips. You guys know how much I love the lip butters, and this is the shade I have been gravitating towards more recently. 

If you don't already know what this is, I plan on doing a full post on this soon to explain a bit more. I ordered mine off ebay for over half the price (I think I paid $13), and have been in love with it ever since I got it in the mail. It saves so much space and I end up using my products so much more now that I am able to see them all. 

Ok, so I don't know about you, but for the longest time I thought Wet N Wild was that super cheap brand at the drugstore and it was all a bunch of junk. 
Boy, was I wrong. Not only are their eyeshadows completely amazing, but their blushes are just as awesome.
I adore this shade. It works well with my pale skin and gives me that natural looking glow. Not to mention the pigmentation on all of the blushes are awesome. I barely tap my brush on the product and I am set. 

For the longest time, I had been setting my foundation with revlon's nearly naked powder. I liked it, but I found that sometimes I just wanted to set my makeup without adding anymore color. I apply this after I completely finish my face. It really helps to set everything to make it last all day. It has the coolest texture and leaves my face matte, but with no white caste like some powders have. 
Just a warning, the only negative to this is that this is really really messy. I have to open it over my sink just because so much product comes out. 


That's it for this month.
What were your favorite products last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!