Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday is a place for fashion inspiration and more importantly, accountability. 
I can hardly believe its already wednesday! This week has flown by, and Im hardly complaining!
I have to say though, my pictures kinda stink this week. The weather has been so rainy here, so I couldn't go outside (where I normally take my pictures).

This outfit was so effortless! It was super comfy but also stylish which rocks!
Jean Jacket- Goodwill (old navy)
Purple T, white tank, capris- loft outlet
brooches- goodwill
sandals (sorry you cant see, but they are the same ones I always wear)-old navy
oh and lets focus in on the necklace shall we??
BEST EASTER GIFT EVER! my mom.. I mean.. easter bunny is the best. She saw me literally stalking the necklace online, and ordered it for me. 
My very first Lisa Leonard! I was so excited that I literally wore it everyday since sunday! 
Necklace- Lisa Leonard


See I told ya! I wore it almost everyday!
Lemon Yellow Blouse- Consigned
jeans-Levis
flats- Macy's
Earrings- Charming Charlie
Necklace- The one and only Lisa


This was easter sunday, so I attempted to look springy and cute. Boy, did I fail. Now looking at these pictures,  I hate the white against the navy and I am wearing the skirt WAY to high. You live and ya learn, right?
White Tee- Loft (thrifted I think)
Navy skirt- consigned (Gap)
Flower Belt- Made by me
Sandals (not pictured, Sorry!)- old navy
necklace- you guessed it, Lisa!


I think Yellow was my color this week! 
Jacket- Goodwill
Striped tee- consigned (jcrew)
Capris and sandals(these are the ones that got cut out of the pictures before FYI)-old navy
Posy Pin- The Pleated Poppy
Earrings- gift

et, C'est Tout! (did you know that I speak French??) C'est Vrai!

That's all this time folks! Hope you enjoyed it! If you are visiting from the Pleated Poppy, stop and stay a while, you can even leave me some love! I love hearing from you guys!

Au Revoir!!!
:)


8 comments:

  1. Loving your last outfit! I've been liking yellow lately too! How sweet of your mom to order you that necklace. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the yellow jacket! I wore one too in my WIWW post! :)

      Delete
    2. Love your jacket as well! Very cute!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Lisa! I'm pretty sure I have the best mom ever! :) Have a great rest of the week!

      Delete
  2. you look amazing in yellow! I love that color on you! so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany! I normally dont wear that much yellow, but Im venturing out!

      Delete
  3. I adore all your accessories! And I especially love your last look. ;-)

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!