Saturday, April 21, 2012

PINspiration

Happy Saturday!
What is this day bringing you?
I am running errands like a mad woman!

Since, I have been doing What I wore wednesday for a bit now, I thought I would share with you a couple pins on my pinterest style board (feel free to follow me!)

I love everything about this outfit!
I have seen this necklace every where, and I so want it!  Too bad Im a broke college student HA!
I love the stripes and aqua color together!


I want to jump into this picture and rip this dress off the model, I love it that much! I ADORE the sweetheart neckline and once again the aqua color, but the best part is the adorable polka dots that make the whole dress in my opinion.



I love the colors in this outfit! I actually ordered these toms, but they are on back order and wont be here until august...booo!
This outfit is perfect for summer!



Once again, POLKA DOTS! How adorable is this??? I love the high waisted shorts and the preppy bow on the top. I also love the mixture of aqua and orange. ( I might just have to try this color combo!)



Pleats, Pleats, Pleats! I am seeing them every where! Not only is the skirt to-die-for, but I love how they added the neon trend as well. I like how they let the skirt pop by pairing it with neutrals and white.


This looks like such a comfy outfit! I am obsessed with stripes for some reason, so this is right up my alley! I love the "natural" and boho feel to this outfit.

and there is so many more, so go check it out!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!