Thursday, April 12, 2012

How I get paid to shop!

If you have been around here for a bit, you already know that the majority of my closet consists of either thrifted clothing, or what I call "consigned" clothing.  I get all my "consigned clothing at Clothes Mentor. If you know what Plato's closet is the concept is the same. You bring in your gently used clothing, they pay you cash on the spot. The best part is, you can use that money to buy name brand clothing at a fraction of the cost!


By the way, this isn't just a local shop, they have hundreds of stores nation wide (check to see if there is one near you! ;)

(this is the one by me!)

The main difference between Clothes Mentor and Platos Closet is that Clothes mentor is only for womens clothes (Loft, Banana Republic, Gap) , where as Plato's is only for juniors (Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale).
I know! Its a lot of info, So, In case I lost ya, It is mainly just a "high-end" thrift boutique that sells name brand clothing at 70% off retail.

The best part is, they sell sizes from 00-3X and even maternity!



I love going through my closet and bringing in clothes I no longer wear to make a couple bucks!



This store is an addiction to me. I love going in weekly to see what new items they have (they get new things everyday!) You can even find new items with tags! They sell everything from purses to shoes to jewelry to dresses!  I also love the variety. There are things in there for anybody's style!



So check to see if there is one in your area! You wont be disappointed!
(I was in no way compensated for this post. The thoughts and opinions are all mine! I just love this store and had to share it with y'all!)

P.S. They run coupons all the time, so keep your eye out!
P.S.S Sorry If I sounded like a car salesman. I just wanted to explain why I say my clothes are "consigned" all the time. Please don't hate me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!