Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If We Were to Meet for Coffee (even though I don't drink it)


If we were to meet at Starbucks....
I'd order a Grande Skinny Vanilla Steamer
because they are the best...


I'd first tell you that I wasn't feeling too well,
 my regular migraines are making an appearance daily. 
I'd tell you that its due to lack of sleep, or not enough water,
but that is not true.
you see, Stress is the culprit. Caught red-handed.


I'd tell you I'm stressed because of school.
My mom wants me to take an online class during summer, and this scares me. 
I dont know why, because I know I can do it, 
but I'm dragging my feet on enrolling



If we were having coffee, I'd tell you how sick I am of having to live in a house that is on the market.
I'd complain about having to make my bed every morning, and to always clean up.
I'd laugh because I am upset about such small things. 
I'd feel guilty about complaining when I have such a blessed life.


I'd tell you about my summer,
how it's coming so soon.
I'd tell you that I am going to my grandparents for its entirety. 
I would grin from ear to ear because my best friend will visit. 
(we haven't seen each other in a year!)


I'd share my latest crafts, and ideas. I'd confess to how many hours I spend pinning. 
I'd ask you if you do the same. 


Lastly, I'd tell you that, while it may seem I am a mess, (most of the time I am), 
I know that God has a plan. 
and every day that passes, I know I am one step closer. 


If we were to meet for coffee, What would you tell me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!