Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Problem-Solving Ideas!

Wow! Can you believe I am already on day 23 of my 31 day pinterest challenge?
I feel like it has flown by!
If you've already read the post title, you kinda already have a gist where I'm going with this, but just is case, I'll explain.
During many of those hours long pinterest sessions, I come across a lot of great ideas.
Crafts, Outfits, Food etc.
But one of the most amazing things about pinterest, is that it has solved some pretty annoying, but small, problems.
I have a whole board dedicated to these. 

So I'd thought I'd share a few with you today!






I cannot believe someone hasn't come up with this sooner!! I hate having to take things out of the oven, and am always getting burned. 
amazing right?
"It’s simply a pair of silicone guards that line the outer edge of your oven racks and allow you to pull the oven racks out with your bare hands. No need for pot holders, oven mitts, or towels, the silicone stays cool up to 450 degrees. They cost less than $10 for a set of two"
amazing right? I so need to order these!

Source: coffeelightandsweet.blogspot.com via Amber on Pinterest

I absolutely love boots. But my calves don't. So when I saw this trick for how to "break-in" your shoes/boots, I knew I had to try. I'll let you know how it works!




I also have a thing for scarves. like a lot of scarves.
I wanted a way to display them, because I hate not being able to see what I have and what I don't.
That handy dandy pinterest solved it for me.
a tension rod
amazing.
so doing this!





Another really annoying thing is having to fight to get glitter out of it's tube.
(I know,  First world problems)
Just pop a magnet on the bottom and hang on a metal tin,
and viola,
problem solved.



Source: wikihow.com via Amber on Pinterest

And I never can paint my nails, because I know that I will always smudge them as soon as I finish.
Not with this trick:
"Submerge wet nails in cold water for 3 minutes. The polish will dry completely, and it gets rid of any that got onto your skin!"
and I have tried it, and yes! it works!

and lastly, because we've all had these moments:

Source: static.someecards.com via Amber on Pinterest


yep, I might serioulsy have to try this one!


Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest and now on instagram! I'm achammer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!