Monday, October 22, 2012

Pinterest Halloween Party: Food!

Next weekend is our annual halloween party! I am so excited and can't wait to share all the details with you. Today I am going to share what food we will be serving.
Of course, all of these ideas came from
Yep, you guessed it...
Pinterest!!!

Just to note:
We asked our guests to bring their favorite pinterest dish, because it is a pinterest party!
So, my mom and I are not going  to make a lot of food. 


Lets begin!


                                                                Source: indulgy.com via Amber on Pinterest

I fell in love with these cute witch hats! They are also going to be so simple to make. Just keebler cookies, chocolate kisses, and orange frosting! So adorable.



For some cute finger food:

                     Source: ourbestbites.com via Amber on Pinterest

How cute are these mummies!
They are hot dogs wrapped with crescent rolls. I think the kids will get a kick out of these!


For drinks:




With this super cute and easy printable, we are going to transform regular liter sodas, to spooky halloween inspired drinks!


and because no party would be complete without cupcakes:

Source: cakecentral.com via C. on Pinterest

We haven't 100% decided on what kind of cupcakes we are going to make, but I love these witch hats! They remind me of the movie "Hocus Pocus" 
(I LOVE that movie!)


and that's really it! Like I said, we are going light on the food, because our guests are going to bring most of it, but we couldn't help ourselves from making these spooky treats!

I love food
and halloween.
surprise, surprise 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!