Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Funny!


So, today's Friday (!!!) and I thought I'd kick off the weekend with some seriously hilarious (or not) pins

Source: imgfave.com via Amber on Pinterest


Yep, totally true. 

and so annoying.


Source: via Amber on Pinterest

THE best quote from the movie. Actually, no, there are too many to count :)



















Source: flickr.com via Amber on Pinterest


This costume is great. Too bad I already have one, or I'd totally do this. 


     



















































                                                                   Source: fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net via Amber on Pinterest




This is what it looks like when I play volleyball. 



Source: someecards.com via Amber on Pinterest 




and this post wouldn't be complete without a little smelly cat. 



Happy Friday everyone!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!