Saturday, October 13, 2012

100th Post!


                                          Source: foodgawker.com via Anushka on Pinterest



Today is my 100th blog post! I am so excited to reach such a milestone.
I started my little blog as a memory keeper, and because I am bad about journaling. I wanted to be able to look back and see how my life has changed, and it already has. With this blog, I put effort into my apperance. I am so proud of that. It is amazing how much better you feel when you spend 10 extra minutes on yourself. I have met so many amazing women who inspire me daily. I now take a lot of pictures. I catch myself saying, "Oh, I should blog about that!" and I actually look forward to sharing my daily muses with the world. 
I love blogging! It makes me happy, even though I don't have fancy pictures or a sweet blog design, or even a lot of followers. But each and every one of you mean the world to me! 
Thanks for following me on this crazy journey!


1 comment:

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!