Friday, October 25, 2013

Moments of the Week, 31 days of LOVE


Yes, I do realize it is now 10pm and I am just now posting for the day. Sorry! In fact, I apologize for this entire week. It's been nuts for me at school this week (1 midterm, 2 exams and 1 major project due) and I haven't really had time to breathe until 7pm. 
Anyway, here it is, my weekly wrap up:

1. 
Saturday as I've mentioned, a few friends got together and had a pinterest party! We all made crafts and exchanged them.{click here to see what I made!} The coolest part was that the friend who hosted literally has her own farm. 
She has 1 horse, 1 pony, 1 mini horse, 1 goat, 1 sheep, 1 angora sheep, 6 ducks 3 hens, 3 dogs, and 3 cats. Whew. I think I got them all. See, I don't lie! A farm!
The best part was she told me that she is looking to adopt a pig for me! If you know me personally, you should know I love pigs. They're my fav. 
(behind butterflies, of course)
(not the actual pig, I just googled cute pigs)
I mean, come on. A pig. In rainboots. How could you not?
adorbs. 


2. 
Sunday, my mom treated me to some much needed mexican food. 
I hadn't had any since I left for Florida in May! *gasp*
I loooooove mexican and it was a nice treat because we've been cutting way back on eating out. 
I wish I had remembered to photograph this momentous occasion but I was just too darn happy I forgot. 
There is nuthin' betta than some chicken enchiladas and chips & queso. 
mmmmm.

3. 
Whilst we were at dinner on sunday, I got a very strange phone call, from Alberta (where I used to live, in fact).
I think I am going to write a whole post about it, because it's kinda an awesome story. 
So I'll just tease you with that small amount of info. 
;P

4. 
I saw this in the target parking lot and just had to snap a pic. 7, count 'em, 7(!!!) dogs! 
Now, don't get me wrong, I love dogs. like a lot. But not enough to have 7 incredibly cliche disney stickers on the back of my mini-van. 
Oh, side note: Why do you have a mini-van if you have one child?
Do you make all 7 of your dogs sit in a car seat? 
Just curious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!