Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Coffee Love, 31 Days of LOVE


The Keurig changed my life.
Ok, ok, maybe that's an exaggeration, but it's sorta true!
We use it for everthing: tea, coffee, cider, hot chocolate, etc. If you don't have one, you're missing out!
Now, onto the real reason for this post...

Girl, I loooove me some mocha. 
Mocha light frappuccino from Starbucks is my thang, as well as the salted mocha, the reg mocha and the list could go on and on.

But making it from home is the way to do it, seeing that my fav drink costs me $5 a pop. *choke*

I like the Cafe Escapes Mocha, but I've found a k-cup I like better. 
Whilst browsing through Target one day(I say that a lot, don't I?) I found my holy grail drink.

Oh, this is the bombdotcom, y'all!
(do people still say that? am I lame?)

It's different because it comes with the k-cup and a packet you add to the mug before brewing. 
The packet I believe is to make the froth at the top, which is amazing.
It doesn't have the strongest coffee flavor, so sometimes If I need an extra kick, I'll brew a small regular cup of coffee and add it into this to make it a bit stronger. 

I most definitely recommend you try it,
only if you like mochas of course!
Now, I will say we've tried the cappuccino version of this and did not like it at all. In fact, it was disgusting, but the mocha hit the nail on the head and is flippin awesome!
I saw online they have a caramel macchiato version I'll have to try, too.

Okay, are you sick of me talking about Keurig, k-cups and mochas? 
Good, I'm done. Except this last ecard that perfectly describes our relationship:


;)

Oh, and I should mention that this post isn't sponsored or anything, I just love me some coffee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!