Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WIWW, Pinterest Inspriation- Stripes and Boots!

Hey Y'all... Sorry this is so late! 
My brother had his wisdom teeth removed today, and I had a lot of school work to catch up on, so I haven't had time to sit down and get this done till now.
Nevertheless, here is my last week of Pinterest inspiration:

The inspiration photo:
and my take!

Striped sweater: Loft outlet a long time ago, $15
Pants: LOFT outlet, $20 (not 100% sure)
Boots: Frye via Last Call, $99
I bought these boots last year when my mom still worked for Neiman Marcus and used her discount. I had been lusting after Frye boots forever and when I saw these, I knew I would get lots of wear out of them and the price was amazing (for Frye Boots). So far, a week hasn't gone by that I haven't worn them. Not only that, but they are very well made and will last me forever! 
Scarf: Forever 21, $5

Later that night, I needed a little more warmth and more comfort, so here's how I changed it up a bit.

Inspiration:

and my take:
Jacket: Gift from my Nana
Same striped sweater as above 
Jeans: Goodwill, $5
flats: Thrifted $2

Next is my favorite all week!
Inspiration: 
I like pairing feminine with edgy, so when I saw the idea of pairing a feminine polka dot dress with a more edgy moto jacket, I knew I had to try and replicate it!

and my take:

Sorry about the blurriness!
Jacket: Kohl's, $15
Dress: Macy's years ago, $20
Boots: Also Macy's (after season clearance for $20)

{Lipstick Maybelline Very Cherry}

Neeeeeeext:


and my take:


This was surprisingly comfy!
Top: Old Navy, $14ish
Scarf: Gift
Jeans: Goodwill, $5
Boots: Frye
Raybans: Also from Last Call, $40 (my mom's discount seriously rocked)

and because I loved my striped sweater so much, I washed it and wore it again for this look yesterday:


and lastly, my take



Sweater: Loft outlet, $15 (I wish I could've taken the flower off for this pic, but it doesn't come off )
Cardigan: Goodwill, $2
Pants: Loft, $20
Bubble Necklace: Stolen from my mom!
Boots: Same as before

I have to admit, I'm kinda sad this is over! It really helped me come up with new outfits using stuff I already had. I might just have to continue doing this from time to time. 





1 comment:

  1. OH I LOVE THE MOTO JACKET AND DRESS OUTFIT! Way Way sexy! I'd be nervous to pair all of those together, but that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!