Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WIWW: Pinterest Inspiration Week One!

I'm so excited to begin this new outfit challenge I've set for November. 
If you missed it, I'm taking fashions from pinterest and using it to inspire a couple of my own outfits!

Here's what I wore this week:

Friday:
(No pinterest inspiration for this one)



I was student teaching this day.
Top- LOFT
Lace skirt- Ann Taylor via Goodwill
tights, wedges and watch- target

Necklace I stole from my moms stash (it's from everyday icing)

Saturday

My brother, sister-in-law, mom and I went out for an impromptu movie night.
Top, necklace-goodwill
jeans-LOFT
Flats- Sam Edelman via Last Call
Purse- Target (for $5 on clearance!!)

Monday:
Here was my inspiration 

here's my take!
I didn't have a yellow skirt, so I traded that for my vibrant purple pencil skirt. I also had to add a cardigan because I was teaching at school (dress code).
Top- Garage sale
Cardigan, Skirt- LOFT
wedges- goodwill

Earrings- trip to Paris


Tuesday: 
 Here's the pinterest inspiration

and now for my take:


Ugh, I hate this angle, I think it makes me look bigger, but this was the only shot that wasn't blurry! 
Anyway, it was a rainy day and this was the perfect comfy outfit. 
 Chambray top-Belk
tank-Goodwill
pants-LOFT
flats-Goodwill
Scarf- trip to Paris
pearl earrings-Can't remember, but I wore them to prom!

Tune in next week for some more pinterest inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Can't wait for next week's inspirations!!! I love this series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously tried to pick my favorite here... I think they're all fantastic!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink skirt combo! I need to actually use my pinterest fashion pins.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!