Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Golden Find

This past weekend, my family hit up our local TJmaxx for some Christmas shopping. Of course, I had to check out the shoe section. I mean how could I not?

That's when I stumbled upon pure gold. 


I may or may not have mentioned here before that I have a minor major obsession with all things Kate Spade. 

They were nude (ie. would match almost everything)
They were flat.
They had my favorite color on the crystals.
They were my size!!! 
I panicked thinking about how much these puppies were.

So when I saw the price tag on these, I almost fell over. 

Originally, they cost about $200, but then they were regular price at TJmaxx at $99. ( I even found the same ones here for more!) Then, they were marked down more than three more times at $39. 

I threw those guys in my cart as fast as I could and ran up to the checkout. No way was I going to leave them at the store.

Then, I had an idea.  I asked the manager if there was anything else he could do on the price because the suede part had some dirt stains and had minor ware. I figured it never hurts to ask!
 (I realize how crazy that is seeing that they were already marked down crazy anyway) 
He said no problem and slapped the $36 tag on them. 

SOLD!

2 comments:

  1. What no way!!! That's An amazing find. I'm a little jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love all things Kate Spade! Congrats on your find! Look forward to seeing them in your "What you wore" posts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!