Sunday, November 17, 2013

19


19.
2013.

My last teenage year. 

My birthday last year was low key, as we were just moving into our new place.
 I had the best tasting cake ever.


The Christmas season was amazing.
We walked around downtown Grapevine (the christmas capital of Texas)
and even went to the old theatre to watch my favorite movie of all time.



For Christmas and New Years, we drove up north again to be with my Grandparents. This time it was just our family, not the whole gang.



I began another semester at school, which meant I had only one left after that before I graduated!

In the spring, I got to meet some of my favorite bloggers. I was star-struck!
I babysat a lot and worked at a preschool to hopefully gain some experience.

In March, my grandparents came out to Texas!
We went to the arboretum.




 For Mother's Day, my bros, sister-in-law and I took my mom out to the Fort Worth stockyards for some BBQ.


 For the summer, I headed south to Florida! I got a job nannying my cousins for the summer. 

We went to Busch Gardens countless times, traveled around Florida to Rainbow River, Daytona, and Sarasota, even Orlando!


















We dressed up like cows for cow appreciation day and even drove to every darn 7/11 for free slurpees.























We went to the beach often, which was simply amazing. We even saw our first shark!




Our next road trip was back to the mountains. 
We toured a Jimmy Carters hometown and even stopped at the Little White House



 When we finally made it back to my second home, my grandparents house, we did the usual: ATV rides, fishing and jumping into the lake.




 Back to reality, I began my final semester of school, soon to have an associates degree. 


I met up with my old friends again.

 Not too long ago, we did our first 5K.

 and here we are to today. 

I am 20. 

4 comments:

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!