Friday, April 4, 2014

March Ipsy Bag

I'm back for another round of what I got in my Ipsy bag this month!
As always, to sign up for Ispy, click here.

I have to say I was a bit disappointed when I only saw 4 products this month. Typically it's 5, so I've been spoiled! Good thing I liked all the products ;)

What they say:
The Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad contains a highly pigmented long lasting formula for all day wear. 

What I say: The shadows are surprisingly very pigmented, especially when wet! I'm not too sure how much use I will get out of these shades, but I think they'd be perfect for summer. I love the idea of using that blue shade as an eyeliner. {swatches of the shades below}

2.Body Butter by Pacifica in scent Indian Coconut Nectar
What they say:
Smell incredible with our nourishing and anti-oxidant rich ingredients. The Pacifica Body Butter helps fight signs of aging while adding deep moisture and protection. Made with nature's best moisturizers - shea butter, almond oil and safflower oil - Pacifica’s paraben-free Body Butter is a skin must-have. Now available in tubes in our best-selling fragrances, making them easy to take with you anywhere.

What I say: I love this lotion! It smells so yummy and really moisturizes my skin nicely. It sinks into my skin fast too, so that's a plus. 


What they say:
Make an impact with Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick. Creamy, super-saturated, ultra-pigmented color glides on like butter for full coverage in a rich satin finish. Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. An infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout, while a moisture-loaded hydrating complex helps to nourish and condition with Abyssinian Oil and Omega Fatty Acids for supple, baby-soft smoothness. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defense, so you’re ready for anything—and everything. Learn more about Marvelous Moxie™ here

What I say: I looooove this lipstick! It's such a gorgeous shade and is so moisturizing and smooth on my lips! This shade is the perfect 'my lips but better' shade for my own lips. (they are pretty pigmented on their own!) I will definitely be interested in trying other shades, too.

What they say:
Nicole by OPI launches Roughles (“ruffles”) - 4 new textured nail lacquers featuring speckled, pastel shades of purple, pink, turquoise and yellow. When the lacquer dries, Roughles lacquers reveal a unique pebbled finish. For the perfect matte effect, skip the top coat!

What I say: I'm not a big fan on matte nail polish nor textured polish, so I don't think I will be using this much. I will say I love the color, it's the perfect aqua!

Here are the swatches:

To get a bag each month with products correlated to exactly what you like, for just $10 a month...click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!