Thursday, April 10, 2014

Recent Drugstore Favorites

Today I thought I'd share a few beauty products I've been loving lately!


Let's start with the face stuff, shall we?
Going clockwise...
I picked this up at Target because I needed a good highlighter. I have to say I probably wouldn't have purchased ($13.99, are they crazy?!?!?!) this if it didn't have a buy 1 get 1 free coupon attached to it. But I'm glad I did. It's the most gorgeous pearly pink shimmer that really makes the face look bright and healthy!
You can see above how it catches the sunlight beautifully.

I guess technically this was free (thanks to that awesome coupon!) I had heard great things about these, especially that they were great dupes for those crazy expensive Bobbi Brown ones. These are very pigmented and great swirled all together or used separately. I like using these as eyeshadows, and it's a great way to add warmth to your skin as a bronzer. 
Far left is all swirled together and right are each of the shades


I picked this up initially because a completely matte bronzer is sorta hard to come by. I love that I can pick which color I want to use, whether it's the lighter, darker or a mix of all four shades. It's perfect for contouring, too! I got this for $3.50 at Big Lots so go pick one up for yourself!
(I swirled my finger in all four shades for the above swatch)

This concealer rocks. It covers my dark circles and doesn't make my look like I have makeup caked on. I highly recommend it!

This was one of those impulse buys at target. It was marked down to $7 at almost 70% off. I figured I'd try it and if I didn't like it, I'd return it. Ha! It is crazy pigmented and the shades are all gorgeous. If you don't want to fork the money over for those Naked palettes, I recommend running to Target to get this. The shades remind me of all three of those palettes and are just as good. 
 I didn't realize that this was a limited edition so if you want this go to Target ASAP!

Anyway, these were just a few beauty items I've using and loving lately. 

2 comments:

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!