Monday, March 19, 2012

Influenster Love Vox Box Review

A while back, I signed up for the website Influenster. It basically is a site that combines all the social media outlets for women to review products. I was chosen this round to review the "Love Vox Box." You cant believe how excited I was to open the box and try out all the products. I was shocked because everything I received were things I can actually use. Here are the products I got and my opinions on them! 


The first product, I was most excited about: Gillette Venus with Olay
What They Say: For the first time ever, Gillette Venus, a global leader in female shaving, and Olay, a global leader in skincare, are coming together to deliver a gold standard in shaving with the new Gillette Venus & Olay razor. Venus’ best shaving technology works with Olay Moisture Bars, offering women best-of-both-worlds shaving and skin expertise. Olay Moisture Bars help lock-in moisture to your skin for less dryness, and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades shave you close.


What I Think: For starters, I am VERY picky when it comes to razors and I find that Venus is one of the only brands I can use. So, when I saw this, I was beyond excited. I love venus. I love olay. So I knew this product would be great! And it did not disappoint! It left my legs silky and moisturized. I also loved that I did not have to use shave cream! The only negative was that I left the razor in my shower after I used it, and when I went shave again a couple days later, the bar had fallen off so I couldn't use it again. Next time, I will take it out before using it again. Overall, I will definitely purchase these 
razors again.


When I first opened my box, I instantly opened the Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Bar and it did not disappoint!
What They Say: Ghirardelli has introduced a new line of chocolate delivering an epicurean milk chocolate experience--Gourmet MilkTM chocolate. The lineup has three decadently rich and creamy flavors: Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion with rich and creamy 32% cacao chocolate, Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape with peaks of sea salt and roasted almonds and Gourmet Milk Coconut Rendezvous which features toasted coconut flakes. Finally, milk chocolate for the connoisseur.

What I Think:  Umm....the whole bar was devoured in less than 2 minutes flat. I think that explains my opinion on it! :)
It was not bitter at all and very milky. I am, once again, very picky on chocolate, and I REALLY liked this!

Next was the Stash Tea Herbal Sampler

What They Say:  
This sampler features some of Stash Teas most popular herbal teas. Enjoy two tea bags each of the following flavors: acai berry, blueberry superfruit, chamomile, cinnamon apple chamomile, lemon ginger, licorice spice, mango passionfruit, peppermint, and wild raspberry hibiscus. All naturally caffeine free and made from 100% natural ingredients. Steep for 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit.

What I Think:  Again, I already purchase stash, but I never had tried these flavours. I sampled the Mango Passionfruit and it was very sweet. (I think I added to much truvia) but the flavours were yummy. I cant wait to try the acai berry and a couple others!



I used the next product in my stash tea: Truvia All Natural Sweetner:
What They Say: Truvía® natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.


o   One packet of Truvía® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated.  Add it to coffee and tea.  Sprinkle it on fruit and cereal.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people 
with diabetes. It is also kosher certified.

What I Think:  surprise surprise, I already buy truvia. hehe! I LOVE this product! I cant stand all those chemicals in artificial sweetners such as Splenda, and I love that Truvia is all natural. It doesnt alter the taste of the food, just makes it sweet. It however, is hard to dissolve in cold drinks. 

Lastly, Kiss Nail Dress:


What They Say: Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.  

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

What I Think:  I dont really like to wear polish on my nails just because I always end up picking it off and it looks bad, but I still gave them a shot. They were easy to apply and easy to remove as well. They do however, peel up if you dont apply them right (which is what I did) And I picked them off! See I told ya! but overall, not bad. They are cute and a nice step up from regular polish and  most importantly, 
inexpensive. (sorry I forgot to take a picture of them on!)


and thats it! Can you believe that just signing up for this site, they sent me all of these FULL SIZE products for free! You guys should definitely give Influenster a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!