Monday, March 12, 2012

Home on the mountains


Well, Ive made it. After 12 hours, I am here. Where you may ask? themiddleofnowhere. literally. No where. The nearest human is at least 4 miles away. We are about an hour away from chatanooga TN and on top of lookout mountain, GA, to give you some perspective.


This is what I see. 360degrees. trees. lots of trees. This week, we (my cousins,uncle, and brother) are building a tree house.
  

but I am home. This is where my heart is. Here with my grandparents. This is their dream house. They built it with so much love. This house will make them immortal. and I hope to bring my kids here one day and share with them all the memories I made here with my family. cousins, aunts, uncles, friends.



I am Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!