Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Decor!

Today I am taking you on a tour of my house decorated for Valentine's day
( my favorite holiday!)

Here is our front door. A friend made this for us from an idea on pinterest! Super Cute! I added the heart though, because it just needed some va va voom :)
When you first walk into our house, the first thing you see is this plaque. It is resting on our dining room table in a metal tray filled with feathers and flowers... I so love this quote and found this plaque in the dollar section of target!

On the wall in the dining room hangs this vintage mirror found at a garage sale. I used the wooded hearts and painted them to look like convo hearts. Just a simple garland to fancy the mirror up a bit!


Here is an overall view of the hutch in the dining room.


Here is an up close shot! The little plate says "You are what you eat, so eat something cute!"


Here is the dining room!

This is a sitting area before the stairs. The chalkboard gets a new message every holiday!

Here is our mantle. Very simple this year but still cute.

Up close of what is on the mantle: The mason jar idea again came from pinterest (found here) and I made the wood plaque myself.

This little beauty lives on the mantle as well and was purchased at a flea market for $10!!!!

This is also in our living room. Just added some paper hearts and simple tool.

This is our entertainment center. Just added some paper hearts for some flair. 
Again, our entertainment center


and finally, our back door got this little lovely!!




Hope you enjoyed the tour!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!