Monday, February 13, 2012

Headband Holder Tutorial

So once again my headbands never get worn because of the whole "out of sight out of mind" thing....
then one day,  scrolling through pinterest,  I found THE best idea! 


What you will need:
 an old oatmeal container
Scrapbook paper
mod podge
paintbrush and scissors
glitter glue (optional)
glue gun


First I measured how much paper I needed... I only had the standard size paper, so I had to cut it into two.  Then I applied a generous layer of mod podge to the paper AND container.


Then I traced the lid and cut a coordinating piece.

 After, I put mod podge on the lid and again to the front side of the paper and attached it to the lid. Then, I hot glued around the edge of the lid and attached it to the base container (so the lid wont move)



Next, I hot glued ribbon around the top and bottom of the base. 


Then I applied the glitter glue and let it dry!

and thats it! so simple and so cute!!
but most importantly PRACTICAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!