Friday, April 26, 2013

The Life of a Basset Hound

Last month, when my dog came to visit (you can read why, here
I learned that life as a basset hound, 
is pretty difficult.
I mean, they have to use their own ears to cover their eyes to get any decent amount of sleep.

and trust me, when they don't get their full 22 hours, 
They can get a bit grumpy.

but, they'll let you make it up to them by giving lots of belly rubs.

Or maybe sneaking them a treat or two


but they certainly have lots of jobs to do.
Like guarding the premise from any felines.


and they have to make sure everyone is following orders

Otherwise, they'll have to give you the stink eye. 

but other than that, 
life as a basset hound ain't too bad.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I LOVE Charlotte!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - she's so cute! I love dogs and I think Basset Hounds are so cute - they're howls just crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!

    xo Michelle
    misanthropycreation.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!