Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To my family...

A Thank You Note to my family:
To my brothers: Thank you for playing rough with me, for giving me a hard time, for standing up for me, and for fighting for me. Thank you for joking with me and for always informing me on the latest video game or sports car. 

To Addison:
Thank you for teaching me how to live carefree and to live in the moment.
Thank you for always cracking jokes and putting a smile on everyone's face. Thank you for adding zest  to our family. Thank you for teaching me to live life to the fullest. 

To Austin:
Thank you for being the rock in our family. Thank you for stepping in where we are lacking. Thank you for loving me and truly caring for me and my needs. Thank you for loving our family and wanting to spend time with us. Thank you for your genuine kindness.

To Holly:
 Thank you for loving my brother and for showing him what true love is.
Thank you for being my sister I never had, and for trying your hardest to understand our family's humor.
Thank you for being around when times got tough and thank you for caring for our family like it's your own.

To Mom: 
 Thank you for continually forgiving me for my mistakes and for loving me regardless. Thank you for teaching me to grow in my faith and to look to God for all my needs. Thank you for always being there for us and for always sacrificing your needs for ours. Thank you for teaching me the value of travel and for showing us that memories matter more than material things. Most importantly, thank you for showing me how to love and be loved unconditionally.

I love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!