Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh, Hello Monday...

Linking up with Lisa for a few hello mondays and sharing with you some of my favorite pictures of gorgeous flowers!



Hello Monday, You came way too soon...

Goodbye weekend fun which included bike rides, thrifting, and relaxing.

Hello early morning history final
which brought a late night study session the night before



Hello three more finals this week
which will also bring some serious studying

Hello Summer break!
Wednesday, come fast ok?

Hello gathering ideas for a dessert table for a friend.
Im in charge and sooooo excited
its a teacher theme...any ideas?



Hello cleaning out my closet and purging clothes.

Hello making more necklaces to sell at the market

Hello extreme couponing, I took a break but now I am so excited to get started again. 



Hello preparing for my grandparents visit. 
they come next week and I am so happy!

Hello work, and lots of it. Luckily I LOVE my job (i am a nanny)

Hello preparing for my brother's rehersal dinner...We are in charge of making the favor
here is a sneak peak at what we are making



Hello reading by the park **hopefully**

Hello sneaking off to a movie by myself (so fun!)

Hello week! You bring me such exciting activities!!


Happy Monday Y'all!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

2 comments:

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!