Thursday, May 24, 2012

Goodwill hunting- sparkles!



It has been a while since I have done this, so I thought I'd share with you a small haul from goodwill yesterday. I went with my grandma (we had to take a break from packing) and didnt find much. On our way out I spotted two sparkley gems!




These heels I found match a dress I bought for my brother's rehearsal dinner perfectly. I was hesistant to buy them because $4.99 seems a bit "steep" for shoes.
 Am I going crazy? 
Since when did $5 become expensive for nice shoes?
I ended up buying them on a whim and am glad I did. 
Plus they are neutral enough to wear with anything. 
can you tell I am trying to justify my purchase?

I love the touch of sparkle they add, but also are very comfortable.
I plan on getting a lot of use out of them!
 In case you were wondering the label says "Nicole." Never heard of it, but love the shoes!


Then I found this beauty:

There is no secret that I love fossil, just not the hefty price tags.
 I saw the wallet while waiting in the longest (why do they only have 1!!!! cashier???)  line. 
I instantly saw the sparkles at the bottom of the bin and knew I had to have it. (the glitter is much more vivid in person (thanks crappy cell pics!)
Note:
I normally always inspect the fossil items from GW
(Goodwill buys the damaged or really old products from fossil to resale) because most of them are damaged beyond use and normally not worth the prices. I did my careful look-over and nothing seemed wrong! No stains, rips, broken zippers, nothing! 
It was mine!
I cant complain about all the awesome storage either!

$5.00 for a brand new fossil wallet--I'd say that is a heck of a deal! 
plus it is super cute!
and sparkley!
I love sparkles

and Goodwill.


absolutely love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!