Thursday, May 3, 2012

J.Crew why do you do this to me??

So scrolling through a couple What I wore wednesdays I came across "THE" necklace. 
I had seen the necklace a few times before, but now that I have seen how multiple people have worn it, I need, yes, need to have it!
here is said beauty:

Only problem is that its a whopping $150 dollars from Jcrew. Yup. Not in my budget at all. 
Screw you J.crew.  I say that as lovingly as possible.
not really. 

But I couldnt get it out of my head. 
Then the stupid necklace kept showing up on pinterest....




So, needless to say, I kinda have to have it. 
So I started doing research, and looking at the WIWW's where I found that the majority of the ladies bought the gorg. necklace on eBay. 
I was skeptical. 
First, it comes from hong kong
and second, the price (at $14.95) was too good to be true. 
but everyone has rave reviews about it.



found here on ebay

However, it looks SO similar to the super expensive version


So, should I buy it? or should I not??? 

I am kinda feeling like $14.95 wont break my bank if it turns out bad, and plus there is a 30 day return policy...so I guess I have pretty much justified the purchase. 
oops.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!