Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Crazy Eleven Tag

The Lovely One tagged me in a little blogger game that's going around.
It' looked fun so I figured I'd keep it going. 


Here's the rules:
Each blogger posts 11 random facts about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award to/nominate
Come up with 11 new questions to ask your nominees
Go to their page and tell them about the award.
No tag backs! 



My 11 random facts: 

1. As of friday, I will be graduating with my Associates degree.

2. I have this weird obsession where at all times my toenails must be painted. They can be chipped, but never bare. It bugs me. 

3. I hate mechanical pencils. Give me the old fashioned kind any day. In fact, if I only have mechanical ones during a test, I stress out and therefore have like 6 or 7... you know, just in case. 

4. I envy people who have matching pajamas. Mine are always mismatched and dingy, or old, too big t-shirts. 

5. The idea of being in a room full of adults in which I must 'small talk' with gives me anxiety. I am really bad at small talk. 

6. I sleep on the left side of the bed, but the other side doesn't really bother me. Whichever is closer to the bathroom. Which is weird because I never get up in the middle of the night to go. Unless on that particular day I had a Route 44 strawberry limeade from Sonic at 8pm at night.


7. My french teacher, Monsieur Powter, (in Canada) was semi famous. I say that because his brother sings this song. But he actually didn't speak to his brother and if we sang that song in our class, he'd get angry.  


8. I am anti-medicine and have been that way since I was a little girl. I will refuse any that's offered to me at all cost. I will most certainly never torture myself with liquid medicine. In fact, I'd rather have 15 shots than take a pill or drink liquid torture. 
{There are a few exceptions: Aleeve for my migraines and any that my doctor prescribes to me. Other than that, well, you can forget it. }

9. I am extremely awkward.I say the wrong things at the wrong time and I am constantly blushing. See #5

10. For some reason, my name is constantly confused with the following: Amanda, Ashley, Andrea..etc. I don't even correct people when they call me the wrong name. That'd be too awkward. 


11. A lot of women are attached to their hair. Not me. I grow it out, chop it off, grow it out....color it brown, then red (not my color), dye it blonde etc. Currently, I am in the grow it out stage. 




Now, here are the 11 questions I had to answer: 

1. Do you watch any reality tv? What's your favorite? 
I do :) The only ones I watch religiously is Catfish and Dateline (does that count?) I used to watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey a lot, but I'm kinda over that now. 

2. What's your favorite snack food? 
Anything sweet, but more specifically, Bluebell ice cream. 

3. You have 30 minutes in the house to yourself: what do you do? 
I'd either paint my nails or organize something or sleep.

4. Did you decorate for Christmas? Tell me about your decorations! 
My family is big on Christmas. We normally have about 3-4 trees and also put up decorations that we've had since I was young. Now it's become a tradition and very sentimental for me. 

5. What is the weather like today where you live? 
Still stuck in the Dallas Ice-pocolypse. See this post.

6. What do you do to get yourself out of a funk when you're depressed? 
Window shop. Retail therapy really helps me :) Even if I don't buy anything. That or reading. 

7. What was your first job? 
Well, I've been babysitting since I was 13, but my first 'real' job was working at a preschool.

8. Charcoal or gas grill?
Neither. I can't cook. Trust me, you don't want me to. 

9. Describe your perfect date.
Hmm... Ryan Gosling. Just kidding. Probably not fancy at all (again, too awkward) but something fun. Movies, I guess?

10. If you found out you were pregnant today, what baby names would top your list? 
First off, that'd be freaky. 
Boy: Liam
Girl: Caroline

11. Show me the last picture you took on your phone. 
I was so excited that my 8am Algebra final got pushed back to thursday! More study time! 


Now, I need to pick 11 people to tag. Let's see here....I think I will copy The Lovely One and do the last 11 people to comment on my blog:

1. Denise at Deaf Girl Musings
2. Heather at Honee Bee
3. Becky at The Goerends
5. Maria at Not Fancy, Just Life
8. Christine at Thrifted or Scripted?
10. April at Cup of Delight

But don't you worry if you don't see your name up there... if you are reading this... do it! Trust me it's fun!

Here are my 11 questions for you:

1. What is your favorite memory as a child?

2. Quick! Pick your favorite starburst flavor.

3.  You have fifteen dollars to spend only on you at Walmart/Target... what do you buy?



*Update* My brain is completely fried from cramming for finals and I forgot four...it's a freebie! :) *

5. E-reader or plain ol' book?

6. True or False: I make my bed every morning. 

7. If you could wake up and be in a different place for only 24 hours, where would you want to be?

8. You run into 7/11 for a quick treat on a road trip. What do you chose?

9. What was the last thing you said?

10. Which do you prefer...math class or English class?

11. If you could only have two beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be? 

Tag! You're it!


2 comments:

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!