Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Ipsy Bag

I'm back for another round what I got in my I
psy bag this month!

1. Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in shade Starlight

What they say:
This creamy formula glides effortlessly onto the lid and locks into lower rim to beautifully define your eyes. Create a fine line or a thicker line with no pulling or tugging. Wear it as a shadow by applying to the lid and smudge. Rich and full, this liner will give a strong coverage that lasts all day. 

What I say: Overall, I was really pleased to see this in my bag. I've always wanted to try Mally products and this certainly did not disappoint. It really is waterproof and took makeup remover for me to remove it. Only thing is that I wish I received a more wearable color besides silver.

2. RituOil by Uberliss

What they say:
Quench your hair’s thirst with the Überliss RituOil! Engineered with a light blend of Orchid & Argan Oil, RituOil will preserve precious moisture within the hair fiber by sealing the cuticle & will safeguard it from thermal damage. The end result will be amazingly soft, shiny, & frizz-free hair. 

What I say: I liked this! It did a great job on my damaged ends and left my hair very soft.

3. 9 Pan Eye Shadow Compact by Jesse's Girl in shade Behind Blue Eyes

What they say:
Jesse's Girl put together four great eye shadow collections suitable for all: Brown Eyed Girl, Behind Blue Eyes, Tickled Pink, and The Eyes Have It. Each compact features nine coordinating eye shadows in a sleek, travel-friendly case 



What I say: I was kind of put-off by this because I don't normally wear blue shadows, but I was pleasantly surprised that there were some other great more neutral shades thrown in. I will definitely use an eye primer with these because some's pigmentation is better than others, but I will get some great use out of this palette!

4. Plump Pout Mini by POP Beauty in shade Peony Petal

What they say:
This plumping pout perfector combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediately merges with lips & delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting finish! 

What I say: I am not a lip gloss person. I hate that sticky feeling, bleh. But, I did try this one out to see how the color looked. I was shocked! It did NOT feel like a gloss, but more of a balm. I don't think it did anything to plump my lips like they claim, but this may be the only gloss I will wear. I love love love the color too, it's the perfect neutral shade!

Top Mally pencil
Bottom POP gloss (for some reason it's showing more vibrant and red on screen than it is in real life)

5. Nail Polish by Zoya  in shade Odette

What they say:
This season's Zoya Nail polish are full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that are a perfect transition into Spring.


(exude my awful nails)
What I say: If you've been following these for a while now, you know that I receive this nail polish brand pretty often. While I'm not complaining, because I actually really love the formula and colors, I was a bit disappointed to see it in my bag again. I always get nervous that I'll get a shade I don't like, etc. But this time, I was so happy with my color! It's the perfect transition shade from winter to spring. I love purples so I will get lots of use out of this!


That's all for this month. Overall, I was very very pleased with my bag this time. I loved everything that came :)

Sign up for Ipsy here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!