Thursday, February 13, 2014

Anxiety Cat just gets me!

You know why I love Pinterest so much?
Because it makes me realize that I am not the only freak on this planet. There are a lot of people out there who do the same dumb things I do. 

For example, the internet meme 'Anxiety Cat'. 
Never in my life have I found something where I say "OMG I SO DO THAT!" so often. 

Let me just give you a taste of what I'm talking about:




^This one I do all.the.time.







Oh. My. Word. I swear to you I've done or thought everything I just posted above. 

Oh, and I read these to my mom this morning and once again, she looked at me with a concerned face and and said
 "Amber, You have problems."



Anxiety Cat. You understand me. 

   

2 comments:

  1. Okay...seriously!! The first one, about the wipers?! That's TOTALLY me!! I told my husband and he had the same reaction. His response was actually, "I'm judging you for thinking that." hehe I can't believe I'm not the only one! Hilarious. =) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!