Monday, January 6, 2014

December Ipsy Bag

Here's what I got in my December Ipsy Bag!

As always, to sign up for ipsy, click here.

What they say:
This palette of hues adds definition & intensity to lids, creating a broad range of looks that complements all eye colours. From brightening bare to sultry smoke, these hues blend smoothly onto the lid, adding a veil of silky luster that will outlive the day or night! 

What I say: I liked these. They were nicely pigmented and were smooth and had a buttery feel. I don't wear smokey eyes all that often, but when I do, I will definitely use this! 


What they say:
An all-in-one multiple stick with a smooth texture. Apply to eyelids, cheeks or lips for the perfect pop of color anywhere! 

What I say:
I think that this is a very clever idea! I think that this product would be perfect to throw in your purse because it really does have a bunch of different uses. This shade could be used as a lipstick, blush and even a highlight!


What they say:
The Nicka K New York is specially designed to glide across fingernails with minimal effort for vibrancy that is dazzling and long lasting. Formula is free of DBP, Toublene, and formaldehyde. 

What I say: This was the product I was most excited about! I love the color (taupe is my friend) and the bottle is absolutely gorgeous!! I have yet to actually paint this on my nails yet, but I will soon. 


What they say:
A classic lipstick for all occasions that has a mineral-based emollient formula, beautiful velvet texture, saturated color, and resists wear and smudging. 

What I say: While this lipstick may be creamy and might last for a while, the color I received is so bad I will never wear this. It's a dark orangey-brown lipstick, and while it may look good on some people, it certainly does not look good on me. Bummer! 


What they say:
Ardell’s Natural lashes are perfect for enhancing your eyes for an everyday look. These are the most popular lashes as they give the desired, natural look of full, beautiful lashes. Lightweight and reusable, these lashes are permanently curled, waterproof, comfortable to wear and easy to apply. 

What I say:
False lashes are not a typical part of my routine, but I was happy to receive some for any special occasions I might have. These look very natural and feel very lightweight. 

Here are the swatches of the products!

Again, to sign up for Ipsy, just $10 a month, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!