Monday, January 27, 2014

...and we're back!

Whew. I don't know how people survive(d) without internet, it's a challenge! Especially when I run an ebay business and have a blog to maintain! For the past week and a half, we've 'roughed' it because the new company couldn't install until today. No worries right? I mean what do we have 'smart' phones for? It wasn't too bad until we got the lovely text message from AT&T telling us that we've used 100% of our data usage this month. Bummer. So with no 4G or internet, I succumbed to reading. And you know what?! It's been lovely! I've finished 5 count them! F-I-V-E books in the past few days! It's really opened my eyes to how much I sit and stare at this computer screen. and you know what?  I'm changing that! I've been on more walks and read more books than I ever have before. Don't fret though, I'm still going to blog! I just won't spend hours reading Wikipedia like I normally do. (Come on! You know you do that too... oh wait just me? OK.)

Cheers to internet!

1 comment:

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!