Monday, July 29, 2013

The Infamous Starbucks

So, I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but my grandparents live in the boondocks. 
Literally.
They live on top of Lookout Mountain in a secluded area.
The only stoplight is 10 miles away and their nearest neighbor is probably 3 miles.
It's legit. 
Anyways, like I said friday, there are plenty of tourist attractions on the Tennessee side of the mountain (about 45 minutes away). We always laugh at this sign that's posted:

Yeah, you see that?
Starbucks is a tourist attraction.
It has it's own sign, for goodness sakes!

So, we can't be that much in the boondocks if there is a Starbucks, right?



So after we visited Rock City, we decided to hit up the infamous Starbucks.
Because, I mean, how could we miss it?!?!?!


Of course, we had to have our picture taken in front of it!

The boys ordered Mocha Cookie Crumble and Strawberries and Creme "Milkshakes" 
I think they thoroughly enjoyed them. 


Mocha Light Frapp for me :)


I love this picture. No not because of me, but of what's captured behind me.
Doesn't it look like Sweet Matthew is contemplating what he's reading in the New York Times?
;)


I'd say our trip to the Infamous Starbucks was a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!