Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A map of Paris + Advice


Anyone who knows me also knows my three favorite things:
1. Butterflies
2.Teal Blue
and
3. All things French

I adore France.
The culture, the food, the people, the language (Je parle français!)
and most certainly, Paris.
{the highlight of my life (so far) was going to the top of  La Tour Eiffel}
See below:

So, it should come as no surprise that while shopping this weekend with my mom
I just so happened to stumble upon this:




and I instantly fell in love.
I mean, come on.
a map of paris



more importantly 
a map of the monuments in paris.
gahhh!!
Love.


okay....
really really love.

I adored the colors.
I really liked the vintage feel of the paper.
and it's Paris!

Then I saw the price:
$2.50
SOLD
signed. sealed. delivered.
it was mine.

I ran up to the cashier and whipped out those George Washingtons 
so fast I think I scared the poor girl.

When I finished, I sat in the car and just swooned over the little beauty I just purchased.
Then I started thinking.

"What the heck am I going to do with this?!?!"

"I will find something" I demanded.

and even though I knew I could come up with something...
I still haven't.


So this is where the advice part come in

What would you do with this?

I don't really have wall space to frame it
and I don't want to destroy it.

So what would you do?
Leave me a comment telling me below!

By the way, I found the map at Aaron Brothers



4 comments:

  1. I would still frame it but put it in a huge frame that stays on the floor/leans on the wall and can be moved around when/where needed. Good Luck! Please post what you do end up doing with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is a great idea!! I think that's what I'll end up doing...because I could't imagine doing anything where I couldn't see it everyday. Thanks Mrs. Denise ;)

      Delete
  2. If I found something I loved that much I would probably find a space for it when framed... if you really don't have a wall big enough then I like the suggestions above... or what about framed and attached to a door?

    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!