Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sunset on the lake!

So, if you read yesterday's post, then you are already aware of how my family spent friday evening.
We picked up a family pack of BBQ (from our favorite place: Dickeys) and headed out on the 5 minute drive to our local lake. Lake Grapevine to be exact.

We plopped down on a picnic table and passed around the goods family style.


It was so so good.
and the view was even better.

We all laughed too hard, ate too much and smiled till our mouths hurt!

We even did our own version of the 'Harlem Shake!'


I love my family.


but more importantly, I love being with my family.


They make me laugh. They care. 
We truly love one another.


I cherish every moment we can all spend together.
Life is too short not to.


Looking at this sunset, I was so thankful and humbled at God's glory.
I kept thinking 
"Man, I am so blessed."


Those Texas sunsets, cotton candy clouds, and fun family moments can really put things into perspective.



I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!