Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas House Tour Part Three: Front Entry


Today, I am showing you our front door area!
We actually don't use this door as often as our back, because our back door leads to the main street and where we park our cars. 
But the front door couldn't be left out of this Christmas...

So, here is an overview of the space:
Sorry about the awful picture.
It was so difficult to photograph the entire space because the hallway is so narrow.
But, I think you get the idea.

The wreath is from hobby lobby.

The mat is from target. Recently, I've been loving turquoise and red together.
So, you can probably guess why I love this rug.
(Plus, I love birds!)
and it ties in with the cranberry wreath!


This little gnome came from a garage sale for $3.

and his buddy, the snowman, also came from a yard sale, although I don't remember for how much.

and I agree with him.
Let it Snow!
I'm ready.
No, seriously. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the decorations and the mat is awesome! It's a Smith & Hawken so it's probably great quality

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!