Monday, June 3, 2013

May Beauty Favorites



I have to admit, this was kinda hard to come up with. I really haven't tried any 'new' products, instead I've been using what I already have. It's great for my wallet, but not so interesting for a post. Nevertheless, I did find a few things I've really been loving this month. 

Lately, I've been loving a simpler eye look consisting with a light eyeshadow and a thin winged eyeliner. This is perfect for that! It goes on easy, dries fast and isn't shiny-all things I look for. Only negative is this definitely isn't waterproof, and I wouldn't suggest rubbing your eyes. But for $2.99, it works for me!

I love love love this color! It's perfect for summer and I have been wearing it ever since I got it. I really like Zoya nail polishes because they are "green" and don't use harsh chemicals. Plus, they run sales all the time, and I got this one for $4. Can't beat that!

If you are somewhat of an extreme couponer, you probably have loads of these by now. I get them free all. the. time. I figured that I would give it a shot, and I really love it! I hate that oil feeling that so many makeu[p removers have, and this one doesn't have that. It gets rid of my mascara fairly easily and doesn't burn my eyes too badly. 

Like I said, I've been going light on eyeshadow recently. I can quickly put this on and it will look great and last all day. I love this color specifically because it's the perfect base to wear under shadows, or even on it's own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!