Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall Beauty Essentials- Rose Golds

Ahh, simply mentioning the word 'fall' and I instantly picture the most glorious time of year. 
As promised, I'm sharing some of my favorite beauty products for autumn. 

I like using darker shades on both the eyes and lips this season...something about it just screams class to me. Another trend I'm loving for the fall is all the rosy tones, in fact now that I'm looking at the pics, most of my products were rose inspired!
I simply adore the rose gold shades with deeper shades on the lips.
I'm also really liking playing with a pop of blue or green on the eyes! Although I have blue eyes myself, I still like adding a pop of warm greens to really capture the sense of the season.


I also tend to use more blush than bronzer in the colder months to really add an intense flush of color.

Starting clockwise:
1//Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
2// Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet
3//The Balm Instain Blush in Houndstooth
4//Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on pencil in Desperation
5//L'oreal 24hr Infallible eyeshadow in Golden Sage
6//Clinique Blush in Iced Lotus
7//Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Honey
8//Maybelline Eyestudio quad in Makeover Mocha
9//L'oreal Silkissime Eyeliner in Plum
10//L'oreal 24hr Infallible eyeshadow in Amber Rush
11// Mac lipstick in Plumful

Let me know if you'd like to see some makeup looks using the products above! What are some of your favorite fall trends?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!