Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Younique 3D Fiber Lash Review

Let's have a chat about lashes, okay?
Okay. 
Yes, I will sneak in book references any chance I get, ok.

So I'm sure by now (if you are into beauty stuffs) you've heard about Younique's 3D Fiberlash System. Here's what they say about it:
 Our simple three-step process combines Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers to help create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to your existing lashes. Watch as your lashes transform into something you have only dreamed of! The 3D Fiber Lashes are water resistant but easily washes off with warm water and facial cleanser at the end of the day. Try it! It will quickly become your favorite makeup must-have!

Here's what my sad lumpy lashes look like with nothing on them:

The first step is to apply your regular mascara. Here's what mine look like with one coat:
See, sad and wimpy. 

The next steps are to apply transplanting gel, the fibers and lastly another coat of the transplanting gel and you can continue that combination until you reach the desired volume you like.
I only went with one because I was amazed at what they looked like already! 
Here's the finished look:


I totally did a double take because thought I was wearing falsies! 
The verdict: This really does give your lashes so much life! It's like wearing false lashes without all that frustrating work. Not to mention, it comes off easily with a cotton ball and makeup remover.
I will be honest and say that for everyday, I like a more natural look because I don't wear a lot of makeup to work or on campus, so I won't be sporting this everyday, but I love that you can make it natural or you can make it really va-va-voom!

and just because I love before/afters:

I'm definitely interested in trying out their other makeup products because I really did love this mascara. 
To buy Younique products, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!