Monday, March 24, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge Week 4!

I can't believe that we are already on week four! I have to say this challenge has been really fun. I love getting the opportunity to be creative with the different days and also being able to look at how other's differed from mine!

Here are my photos for this week:

Day 18, Shoes:
Last week, I was on a plane heading for Ohio to spend time with my family. I always wear my tennis shoes when I travel because they normally take up the most space in my suitcase. 

Day 19, Something orange:
Orange is probably my least favorite color, but I did manage to find some in my suitcase. Even though my beanie is technically coral, I still think it fits. I just got this orange blouse at the thrift store  and my glasses case just happens to be corally-orange, too!

Day 20, Bokeh:
This is my Aunt Denise and I (check out her blog). I am so happy to get to see her!

Day 21, Faceless self portrait: 
I am not very good at messy buns, but my aunt loved it and wanted to take a picture of my bun that day for her Pinterest board.

Day 22, Hands:
This is my hand next to my grandmothers. Isn't it neat!?
(We both have tiny hands, don't we!)

Day 23, Sunflare:
This was taken on Mt. Washington looking at the Pittsburgh skyline.

Check back next Monday for the last week of the challenge! (I'll share today's photo then)
and be sure to check out the Deaf Girl Musings Facebook Page to see all the other participant's photos!


1 comment:

  1. I'm especially enjoying this week's photos because we are together! There is a bond between us even when we are apart. You are so special to me and I love you very much! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!