Friday, August 9, 2013

Mug Swap 2013


Yay!! I am participating in A Cuppa Kim's 3rd annual mug swap and couldn't be more excited.
If you don't know what that is, it means that you give a mug, and you get a mug. 
Entires are now closed, but you can certainly join next year. I'm kinda nervous because I filled out my entry in a rush because I didn't want to miss out, and regretted not adding more information for my poor person to buy for me. 
 *Sorry, if you're reading this!!!*

Anyways, I'll update you when I get my mug, and share with you the mug I buy for my person!
{Which I already received my assignment :)  }

2 comments:

  1. Amber! I'm so excited that YOU are so excited. :) If you want, you can reply to your assignment email and I'm happy to forward more info onto your sender. :)

    Anyway, this sure is a lot of fun for me, I'm glad to see its fun for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I will certainly do that, thank you!

      Delete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!