Thursday, September 27, 2012

Recently Loving...

I thought I'd write a post about things I am loving recently... I am currently being a total girly-girl. I'm loving all things hair and makeup and clothes. This is unusual for me, not to say that I haven't ever worn makeup and such, because I have, but I changed my routine and am constantly looking and reading about the latest trends. 


Here is my list :)



I have never used liquid eyeliner before, so when I saw how cheap it was, I thought I'd give it a shot. I've been wearing the brown for about a month now and love it! I am still learning how to apply it perfectly, but other than that it is great!





I love all the colors in this quad. It is the perfect mix between brown and black. It is also very neutral!
Love this!






I love this scent! I am really picky about perfume, just because they normally give me migraines if they are too strong, but this scent is really light and fresh! I also have both daisy's and love those too! Marc makes great perfumes!




Dont get me wrong, I really stink at painting my nails. I am still learning, but this color is so light, that it is easy to cover mistakes, but isn't shear, so you can tell you have polish on. 



If you read The Small Things Blog, then you've already heard of this, but this stuff is AH-mazing. 
Seriously. 
awesome
buy some now. For reals. 

It is perfect for  holding curl, but doesnt feel like you have globs of product in. It is awesome. Did I already say that?
buy it. 


that is all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!