Monday, September 24, 2012

Sharing My Summer

Hey guys!

Remember that FANTASTIC summer I had?
Well, I made a photobook on Shutterfly (seriously the best thing ever, and it was free!! woohoo!) and thought I'd share with you. I just made another one yesterday of my England trip ( Target gives catalinas for free books all.the.time.) So don't throw them away! Use them!! They are awesome!!

Anyway, Here is my summer in "book" form! I made this to give to my nana, and I am so excited to give it to her!



The new way to make a photo album: photo books by Shutterfly.



I wasn't forced to write this, I just love shutterfly, and the fact that I have never paid full price for  a book, because I get free codes...so yea...start your book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!