Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!


Hey all! Welcome to what I wore wednesday. 
I know that Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy started WIWW because she is a stay at home mom and often found herself wearing sweats.
Now, obviously, I'm not a mom, but I did see myself wearing nothing but T-shirts and sweats to class. 
So many college students just roll out of bed and throw on whatever is closest. 
I was one of them,
and I hated it. 
I felt so bad about myself.


Enter: WIWW.
I now put 10 extra minutes into my appearance, 
and it makes a world of a difference. 
Plus, it is so much fun looking at all the other "linkers"!

So, today
I am sharing my week in fashion with you!

Thursday:

Ok, so lets get real.
I didn't actually change into this until 5:00pm.
but hey,
it is what it is.

So, needless to say, I wore this to thanksgiving dinner.
(and due to lack of planning, I ended up wearing this black friday shopping.)

Cardigan-jcrew (yard sale for..... $1!!!!)
Dress- Goodwill
tights-target 
boots-tjmaxx

earrings- khols clearance
necklace- lisa leonard

Saturday:
I wore this cleaning out the garage and decorating for christmas!
Sweater: goodwill
tee-loft (garage sale)
jeans-goodwill
hat-tjmaxx
Lisa leonard necklace again
and my crochet toms

Monday:

So, obviously, looking through these pictures, you can tell I live in Texas.
The temperatures can literally change in seconds.
I originally had on jeans, but changed into shorts because it was hot.
Later, as I was leaving to work, the temps dropped again!
So, I changed back into jeans.

Blouse- goodwill
tank- target
shorts-goodwill
flats-macy's

I was so sad to hear that Allora Handmade was clearancing out her signature rosies.
But I ended up scoring this necklace for a great price
.... and I have been wearing it non-stop ever since.
Necklace-Allora Handmade
glasses- franchescas clearance 



Tuesday:
As you can tell, I hardly wear anything but goodwill.
It literally pains me to pay full price for something.
but when I saw this sweater at Khols...
I fell in love.
and almost bought it for $36.99 a few weeks ago.
I know, CRAZY!
But I didn't.
and I am so glad I did because it was on sale for black friday!
I ended up scoring it for $14.99 after sales and coupons.
Still pricey in my mind , but I love it.
and $14.99 is a lot better than $36.99
:)
Sweater: Khols
Jeans: loft outlet
boot socks: target
Boots: black friday last year! (Belk)


earrings- from my trip to France




2 comments:

  1. With right there with you! I'm also a college student trying to get dressed half-decent during the weekdays! You look great! I love that hearts sweater! :)
    Found you on The Pleated Poppy!

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the outfits and that green necklace.. awesome

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!