Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Updates: Where The Heck Have I Been for 2 Months + I'm Moving to Disney World?!?!

Well, that was a long, unexpected break. I honestly can't give you a good reason why I tuned out, but I will say that in the meantime, lots of changes have happened!

The end of November was crazy. I was juggling my job and my schoolwork, combined with a holiday and final exams.  (Also my 21st birthday!) 


I was busy to say the least. Before I knew it, Thanksgiving came and went and we were fully into Christmas. I finished school for the semester and said goodbye to my work for the holidays because my youngest brother and I were heading out for a road-trip from Texas to Florida to spend the holidays with my family in the Sunshine State! 


20 hours later, we got into Ft. Myers. 

Oh, did I tell you that my mom and little brother moved there? I can't remember. But anyway, My mom has always wanted to move back to Florida and even though the timing wasn't perfect (I'm beginning to believe that that's a fallacy.) she followed her dream all the way to the Sunshine State. I'm so happy and proud! So she had just started her new job and it was the first time we got to see her new place. I kept thinking that we were on vacation at a hotel, except we live here permanently! How cool is that?! She started her new job and soon enough we started to get back into our regular routine. Except it's a heck of a lot warmer here! 


So Christmas. It was hella crazy. We traveled up to Tampa (where my aunt lives) and spent it there. It was hectic. Almost 30 people were there and everyone was on edge, especially since my Uncle was still in the hospital (oh, I didn't tell you that. He had an aneurism and has almost died, recovered, and is now in a rehab center over a month later.)

 At the end of the day, we all agreed that next year we were doing a cruise. 



So you may be asking,  "Amber, where are you living, what are your plans?! Does that mean you're living in Florida too? Or are you going back to Texas!?"  Well friends, I've got some exciting news. 


I'M MOVING TO DISNEY WORLD! (!!!!!!!) 


More on that soon! I promise :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it has been a whirlwind, but I know that God is with you and your family at every turn. So glad that your Uncle is recovering. I can't wait to heat your DW news!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile and Smiling's My Favorite!